Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Stephanie + Brian | June 12, 2010 Part II

I had to post a Part II of Stephanie & Brian's big day. Here's one of the main reasons why:

Seriously Stephanie......are you kidding me with this hotness!?


This is her reaction to seeing her little boy all decked out:


And can you blame her? He is ADORABLE!!

But he does have two good lookin' parents!


Now on to another one of my favorites.....

Weddings to me are more than just "I love you" & the "I do" its also who is there to make that moment memorable for you.


Remember how I said people around the room were holding hands while the bride & groom were exchanging their vows? Here is that moment I was talking about:




Small details help make the day.....








I'll end this post with this photo because I think it is hysterical! I love fun bridal parties :)

No comments:

Post a Comment