I had the pleasure of photographing one of my dearest friends and her love, Steve (plus Miles and The Todd!) a couple weekends ago. Lucy and I have been friends since waaaay back when. :) I was so excited that they were willing to let me drag them around for a couple hours on an early Saturday morning snapping away and seeing their love first hand. In all the years that I have known Lucy I have never seen her this happy. Steve brings out the best in her. You can see it in her smile, the way she looks at him, and the way she holds his hand. I can see how much Steve loves her by the way he runs his fingers through her hair, whispers in her ear, and the fact that he can't take his eyes off of her! And who can blame him.....she was smokin'!
![]() |
| You know you have great friends when they are willing to lay down in the street just for a photo! |
![]() |
| My Favorite :) |
![]() |
| The Todd |
![]() |
| Miles |
Thank you Lucy & Steve for letting me take these photos of you! I had an amazing time and can't wait to do it again!! ~Kristen
























No comments:
Post a Comment