
I had the honor of capturing Stephanie & Brian's wedding this past Saturday. I'm not sure if it is because I know the brides family or just because it was a wedding in general, but that day was definitely filled with love and emotion. I gotta say....when Marilyn (MOB) gave Stephanie her bouquet with a locket filled with remembrance pictures of her grandparents and Stephanie began to cry, I had to hold back tears myself.
Watching the love between two people first hand is amazing. And its not just the bride and groom. When Stephanie and Brian were saying their vows to each other I looked around the room and saw several couples holding hands. I know they were remembering their own vows that they had said to each other at their own wedding. I know my mind flashed back to my own wedding day and the vows I exchanged with my husband.
Stephanie & Brian, thank you for letting me be a part of your day! CONGRATULATIONS!
One of my favorite photos:








Amazing! I knew you would do a fantastic job and I was right!!!! These are wonderful Kristen! I cannot wait to see the rest! Brian and Stephanie will be so pleased~
ReplyDeleteI'm speechless. It took me awhile to finish reading and looking at pictures because I kept crying. You capture not just a photo but very special moments in time I thought I would only remember in my head. You have that special eye that many do not. I'm so pleased Stephanie & Brian used you for their very special wedding day. Can't wait to see the rest either.
ReplyDeleteMarilyn, mother of Stephanie